Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Multiple Flash

For this assignment me and Shengze went to the skate park to shoot. I love doing sports photography so I knew I'd enjoy shooting skateboarding too. For my set up we had one flash a little to the left of the camera sitting on the ground pointing up towards where I thought the skater would jump and the other flash was held by Shengze and she was positioned right in front of where the skater would land. It worked well and we played around with our lighting ratios a bit, but ended up making them equal and got the best results.

Jonathan Jolley, 16, skateboards at the skate park at Cosmo Park on Wednesday evening. A sophomore at Hickman, Jolley says he comes to the skate park "just about every day unless it's over 100 degrees or less than 30."



              
                 
And here's the lighting diagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment