Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Final Project - 1st shoot

For my final project I am working with a man named Ali who is an Iraqi refugee living in Columbia with his wife and daughter. The first time I met with him I didn't take any photos because I just wanted to get to know him. Tonight I was able to meet his wife and daughter and spent some time with them as well. I took a few photos but not many because I'm still getting to know them. Tonight I accompanied them to Menards to look for things for their garden that they are working on at their new home. Ali said they like to go look for fun and to get ideas for their garden even though they can't always buy. After Menards they went to get coffee at Starbucks. Here are a few photos that I took while with them tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment