Thursday, March 10, 2011

Single Flash

For this assignment I went to the Central Missouri Humane Society and followed one of the volunteers as she went about her shift there. It was a lot of fun getting photos of her interacting with the animals, but also challenging. Both selects I chose came from her playing with her favorite dog there that was about to be adopted by someone.
This was my use of direct flash. I thought it conveyed the moment well and helped with the mood of the photograph. 

               Elizabeth Kiesewetter, junior at MU, holds her favorite dog at the Central Missouri Humane Society after learning someone was considering adopting it. Kiesewetter volunteers at the Humane Society every week and plays with the animals.

This is my bounce flash, I thought the more light and less shadows in this one helped convey the playful and lighthearted mood.

    "It's good that she's getting adopted and getting a home, but it's also sad because I won't see her anymore," Kiesewetter says.


Another demonstration of my awesome drawing skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment