Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beginning Stages of Food Project

So for my portion of the food documentary I've been attempting to do a photo essay on food allergies, specifically gluten. So far it's been moving pretty slowly with few contacts. I have been able to photograph a girl who is a sophomore at MU and she lives in a sorority house on campus. I went to photograph her eating dinner at her house. I also hope to photograph the kinds of groceries she buys and her meal being prepared at the house. The chef makes a point to make sure there are gluten and dairy free options for her. In addition to photographing Kelsey, I hope to try to photograph different places around Columbia that offer gluten free choices for others like Kelsey.
The meal I was there for was pasta so Kelsey had her own heaping plate of gluten free pasta and a bowl of meatballs and sauce that had been prepared separately.
Here is what I have so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment